RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Sure, the next announcement could come out with improved flow...

1. 478 Posts.
    Sure, the next announcement could come out with improved flow rates and show that real progress was been made. If it has, then great, it'd make the investment far less risky. Of course I don't 'know' significant progress hasn't been made since the last announcement concerning Trinidad on the 27th January, but there's only been 2 months since then and the 6 months up until January were hardly earth shattering. Landau has been promising that CPR for about 7 months now so I really would have no idea when or if he plans to release it. Remember there was never a full CPR ever released for Georgia- just the reserve estimates which are only half the story- really you need the CoS figures which Landau STILL hasn't provided the market. I remember we waited an awful long time for the Georgia reserve estimate too, that was several months overdue for sure.

Given that up until the end of January Range were updating the market on each well drilled in Trinidad, I would find it a bit concerning (if I were still a shareholder) that we've not heard anything since then- it could just be a change of policy and instead they're going to update every quarter or something, or well, alternatively there could be no update because there's not much to update us about.

Landau did say in January (in an email, so take it with a giant pinch of salt) the 1400-1800bopd target was still on by the end of April. Personally I'd be quite surprised if that target was hit, but there's a first time for everything I suppose.

I think getting the flow rates up is more important than trying to increase the P1 reserves at this stage however. The unexpected 491% increase didn't do much in terms of share price at the time so I think it's reasonable to suspect the market is wary about whether Range will ever be getting it out of the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.