RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

is it game on???, page-16

1. 62 Posts.
    "Not as much has changed as you think" - actually I think we have changed beyond all recognition, that seems like the kind of statement someone would make who is currently not invested and is trying to justify this decision to themselves. We have gone from a one trick pony to being a diversified producer / explorer with an exciting and balance portfolio of assets!!!

Nice to see in this thread that you neglect to mention Colombia or Offshore Puntland, Smart. Let's not mess about, he value of Offshore will go through the roof if Shabeel-1 comes in, equally if it doesn't then perhaps PL will have to bring in a cheaper tarmac-er!!!

Plus, I am sure someone with such great research skills as yourself knows that PL cannot announce anything without approval from the Trinidad authorities, so his hands are tied and have been for several weeks now. He has announced in recent RNS that there have been continued good results at expected and higher than expected rates. Patience young Jedi, just a tiny wait now until all our backed up newsflow is finally 'outed'.

I suggest you chill out and worry about whatever stock you are currently in. If you're really this bored spend a few minutes researching the Putamayo basin, it looks to be a rather exciting prospect.

)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.