RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Yeah, and money has an inherent time value, meaning a project...

1. 478 Posts.
    Yeah, and money has an inherent time value, meaning a project that is taking place in 6 years will not be afforded anything like it's full value.

The closest thing we can get to a valution of offshore Puntland right now is to look at Marauder Resources, which also has one offshore block, and no other project. They are valued currently at $10m- which implies a valuation for offshore Puntland for Range of 0.3p.

As for why I'm still posting- there's no law that says only holders can post for a start. And I might want to get back in one day, if Landau can actually get moving on Trinidad one of these days and produce some significant oil. On P1 reserves Range is undervalued, so if the flow rates start going up and this work programme actually starts happening, it would make a good case to jump back in.

If you look at the valuation of MES, and the valuation of RMP, then consider the P1+P2 value of Texas, you'll still find a scary amount of Range's market cap is based on Trinidad. So while Trinidad is not producing the goods, the risk is high IMO and it would be more prudent to wait and see what develops in the future first.

Because contrary to popular belief, there's no rush. The stock market is always open next week to make money if you miss out on a rising stock this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.