DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

is it genuine

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Motors and other DML fans,

I was on the DNL band wagon last year and experienced the wait, the un enthusiastic announcements and the eventual run up and pull back which followed.

BUT I HAVE NEVER NOT BELIEVED

The copper deposit at Maun will be big - Simple and true

The copper grades will more than likely continue to improve as the resource grows - Based on previous exploration grades etc - Also simple and true

It would appear as though they are finally paying attention to their register and in at least the short term it would appear to be paying off.

I know this statement comes a little out of left feel, but I believe there may have been more than one contender for the 5,500,000 parcel sold off yesterday. If that is true, then I think this stock may have formed a support level. It may also explain why someone would go out of their way to stack the 27cent line.

I have stated previously that this is a buy at above 32 cents, but with a few positive announcements and the effort to address the register issues, this one is a hope of taking off very soon.

Good luck and may the market conditions and setiment finally prevail for this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.