CST 0.00% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

is it going bust ?, page-10

1. 4,086 Posts.
    re: is it going bust ? - no G'day gaweb,

You say.

it has less than $200k in cash with $8 mill in assets.

market cap in the $60 mill region.

and we were getting 'bagged' for providing another point of view.

well what did i say about the burn rate and marketing expenses ? what a dud stock by dud management.

As has already been pointed out to you by others your figure for cash is not even close. Actual cash at end of Sep 2002 was $A6.378m. Current cash burn is around $700k / quarter.

You state a market cap of "around $60m". There are actually almost 87m shares on issue. At a current price of $1.60 that gives a market cap of "around $140m".

The fact that you are not able to get even these two simple figures anywhere within coo-ee of correct probably is a fair indication of the value of your opinion. However, having realised that your first two "facts" were incorrect I assume that we can now assume your retraction of the "dud stock, dud management" comment.

Incidentally, who is the "we" that was "bagged". The "Royal we", perhaps? Methinks you speak with forked-tongue.

I'm not going to bag you for having a different opinion than myself. All I ask is that you get your facts right and back up your opinions with some facts. I'm more than happy to debate with you the merits of my investment in CST, based on facts.

Gaweb, I know that we have been down this road before. Last time you resorted to twisting and misquoting my posts from another forum. Maybe this time you will do us all the favour of doing some research before entering the debate. Try reading the ASX announcements for CST then do a google on "tuberculosis" - that should give you something to start with. No hurry, take your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226091 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 15337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.