EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi, first time poster to this forum. I was trawling through the...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi, first time poster to this forum. I was trawling through the mining stocks at the time, and saw that Tasman had a lot rolled up in this. I came over, did due diligence and thought what they had as products - cement blends and prospects in the US, India, Australia and others, plus Optiblend in India - made this penny dreadful worth investing in. That's why I'm here. Oh boy, I should have extended my review to include HC. I do that now, btw, but didn't and dropped a few K in.

My goal was, if I'm honest, to pip trade as the SP is low. Now I'm stuck and you can laugh, I don't mind. I suppose I can average down for the vital announcement that gets me free, or just cruise and read and cross my fingers.

It has however been quite interesting to read about the history, the usage of Edencrete and the opinion of others on concrete mixes. The sales are poor in my estimate, meaning it's not really being taken up as an innovation. If it were amazing, you'd expect sales infinitely better. Optiblend and its attachments also don't encourage me, irrespective of the Indian desire and tax return. Why can't this get plugged in Indonesia or Africa or elsewhere?

I've reconciled that this is a lifestyle company, however I'd like to ask, what is needed to get it back to 1c? Maybe I can help

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.017K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 197998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10494247 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.