FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Mate we could go back and forth till the cows come home . You do...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Mate we could go back and forth till the cows come home . You do know this is a start up , a start up with a product that is truly amazing, most start ups take 7-10 years to reach revenue and maturity . I respect your input and agree with some points , but you cannot seriously say the “people” the “Companies” that are backing FBR are fools ! do you ? Mate you have been saying the same thing for 7 years ! They are still here and making significant improvements , you must acknowledge you are wrong , they have proved you wrong so far , remember these were your words and anyone on here who are LTH can vouch for that “it’ll never pass codes” “No one wants to use it” “it’s too expensive” remember those words ? there are real finished projects which are finished to a very high standard with 3 of the biggest builders in Perth standing behind them , these builders do have a reputation to uphold as you do , I’m sure their decision to participate in a world first was thought out thoroughly before putting their name behind it . Perth is really nice place fly over go for a holiday and witness the builds yourself. Let’s see what happens when they get to USA before you start round 2 in America “it’ll never work” you’ve already started quoting American building ideology . Imo FBR have proved you wrong at every step . Mate if they fail I’ll gladly admit you were right , I welcome your scrutiny but acknowledgement that you are wrong when warranted would also be welcomed, it’s a totally new age and building practices have changed and will continue to change to accommodate Construction Automation just as it has in many other sectors . You really should start thinking out of the box . 2.5c says it all ! To me says F all ,
    Except “cheap buy more” especially at this stage of development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $250.4K 6.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1804969 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1577510 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.