FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

is it just me or..., page-32

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thatsgold... I know where youre coming from mate & as I've posted, IMO, ME's reporting back to shareholders has been extremely poor. It has left us all in the dark, has left the SP in limbo, caused LT shareholders to sell out positions & is failing to attract new investors. As we have no info to make decisions on it has also has left shareholders exposed to erroneous info & speculation.

But as I've posted though I've resolved to seeing this through as I genuinely believe ME has done a great job to put us in our current position as we could have lost everything last year. Since then he has strengthened FAR's position with cash in the bank, retained Senegal & brought on GB.

ME has held this company together for over 20 years now & has earned the respect of many loyal shareholders, so I think patience is the answer, topped up with a couple of cold beers & give him the benefit of the doubt, as I do think that if he had no genuine interest he would have informed us.

ME by enforcing this cone of silence will go from villain to hero if he pulls this off, but will look extremely bad in shareholders eyes if he doesn't, given his lack of reporting back to shareholders. I'm sure he's working hard behind the scenes so I'm still batting for him.

If FAR pays the 5 mill deposit though to extend the lease & FAR management attempt to continue with the same confidentiality bulls..t after the 23rd November, then we should all be on flights to Perth for an mass meeting in FAR's HQ demanding answers & a change in reporting methods.

With the current sick & sorry SP level & the end in sight mate IMO all we can do is ride this out.
    Cheers

My opinions only so please.PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.