FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

is it just me or..., page-35

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Thanks Mal,

Have been watching all the posts with interest over the last few months.

Over the last 4 - 5 years I have started paying a lot more attention to Management, whether the track record is good and if they deliver on their forecasts.

I used to focus more on the probable and possible resource in mining and oil, but found that even the best resources can be scuttled by less than excellent levels of management. (like following a good jockey?)

I am still undecided as to what group of managers M.E. sits in. If he manages to strike a joint venture after steering FAR through the GFC there will be a few more converts to the M.E. school of MGT.

I hope this plays out well for everybody, I still hold a substantial amount but have moved other funds to companies run by proven management teams that run companies with plenty of upside -
    and - they make "clear, reliable market updates", even when the news is less than perfect.

I think in future, eventually, there will be a lot of money made on FAR if GB is developed - the spud of the next well at GB alone will send FAR shares into orbit, (relatively). Similar with the JV spud on either the fans or buried hill in Senegal.

I wouldn't write off FAR indefinitely at this point, but it could still be a long wait from here.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.