AEV 4.76% 1.1¢ avenira limited

is it just me?

1. 396 Posts.
    Is it just me or MAK just seems to put on the same old announcement over and over again. Getting very tired of this stock and the management overall.

1) they stuffed the sampled they sent to potential customers, Come on man, these are potentials customer that can make or break this company. And yet they managed to stuff this up.

2) How hard is it to tell us the investors, Ok, the company will be profitable if the RP will be at ie. $130/tone. What? this is too hard to post a number to announce to the market, at what price the production will be profitable? But no, we will rather tell the market, well "you know we go in production when the RP is appropriate..." And we will rather let you guys in the limbo till maybe 2015 when the RP is ok

3) Hey guess what, i "the manager" will just copy and pasted the last reports and hope no one here will notice the changes:
    23/03/2010
    27/10/2009
    22/09/2009
    04/09/2009

The only good thing, is that MAK hold a great resource of RP, the crap thing is that MAK management is not up to stratch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.