is it just me?, page-34

1. 1,710 Posts.
    One big problem I have (my fault) is I have no photos of Son since he was about 10 years old.
    Ex hubby bought me a camera about 6 years ago, but I didn't have all the equipment to print photo's, then it broke 2 days after warranty expired.
    Dick smith still fixed it free....now I try to use it and it says "memory card is protected" never said that before....so I remove batteries and it sits in a cupboard till I find out what to do.

Still have one of Sons old mobile phones....it still has buttons !!!
    Sons does not, just a screen....I wouldn't even know how to make a call on it.
    Once it rang and son said to answer it....I said I don't know how to...he said just touch the screen, I did and as I looked at it, it lit up and the screen cracked....pranked by my own son. I really thought I had broken the screen...he thought it was funny...seeing my face.

I just threw out 2 vcr's, one still worked, now I will get a pvr?? but I need to understand how they work first.
    Vcr...easy, just put a blank tape in and press record, you could stop the tape and go have dinner then press play and continue.
    Can't do that with my dvd player...well not for long as it switches itself off, and the one in the bedroom switches itself on...for no reason.

Son says it's all because I buy cheap c#%*&.... I think hes is right.

So if you buy a flat screen tv (i have one)but one that has a built in DVD player and PVR....if the DVD player breaks down, do you have to lug the whole TV back to the shop, if it's still under warranty and if not does the tv have connections for and separate DVD???

Am getting a headache :)))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.