FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

is it just wishful thinking?, page-5

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Panic over for the moment. Lot's of goldies turn up today on bottom fishing. Should be more relief and recovery tomorrow.

Foreign investors beginning to understand that the super tax is only a proposal, and is dependent on Rudd getting re-elected, which is looking increasingly unlikely.
    A Marxist outlook is primarily interested in how the big cake is distributed, whereas a capitalist one is primarily focussed on baking new cakes. Until Henry's economic ignorance burst onto the scene, Australia had a good balance of both. Now that Rudd has nailed his colours to the mast, we can see that they are clearly red.

Greek drama looks set to roll on for years. Greece is the word! A word closely followed by the word CONTAGION! The edge of the Euro Zone abyss will give support to gold for yeasr to come.

The UK is heading a hung parliament, an outcome that will attract the focus of the debt markets. I get he feeling that the UK is a bit like a rabbit sitting at the edge of the road watching a search light, shining very brightly on its neighbour (the EU/Greece), thinking to itself ?I?ll be next!?, a thought closely followed by, ?We?ll bluff em wit hpromises ? wont we??

If the EZ sovereign debt issue result in higher global demand for sovereign debt, this will undermine global growth, demand for commodities, demand for the AUD - resulting in increasing AUD gold prices.

Short term fears have been damaging in the last few days, but has created a new dynamic that will be supportive for AUD gold and consequently FML for years to come.
    Just an opinion
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.