A1M 4.05% 35.5¢ aic mines limited

is it legal, page-5

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3 more points (if anybodys interested ;-))

1) in the 28 June announcement about the new shareholders IAU said....

"Intrepid Mines Limited (“Intrepid” or the “Company”) advises that new shareholders have joined the register of PT IMN..."

and

"The Company is in the process of engaging the representatives of the new shareholders in discussion...."

both implying the identity of the new shareholder of PT IMN is known and public, i.e. in is on the register. So what’s with all this 'unknown entity' bollocks?

2) in a worst case scenario that this is some sort of pseudo 'nationalisation' of the resource, surely it would not have been executed without some surety that they had someone lined up to continue the project?

I certainly hope IAU conducted due diligence in all of this and took proper precautions to safeguard corporate data...

3) though the trading halt was lifted on the TSX it is still unclear whether this will occur on the ASX tomorrow. Interesting, as previously mentioned, only a very small % of shares traded anyway on the TSX, something like 0.6%, not exactly a stampede....

It would seem that there are many many players behind the scenes at work on this one! The company must give the market a clear and coherent update ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.