VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Theyre right. Whats most annoying is we were told the massive...

1. 286 Posts.
    Theyre right. Whats most annoying is we were told the massive dilution that happened around last december was to shore up funds for new projects.

Right after that money came in we were told that the company was going into hibernation mode for a while to conserve cash.

I actually wonder about the people that threw their money in at that point under the pretense that those funds would likely be used for FP or acquiring another asset.

I understand where youre coming from Jantimont. This restructure/consolidation was needed for the longer term benefit of the company as no one wants to touch a company with 3b shares and a sp of technically less than .01c

The problem is, if you have been watching the company for the last 4 years like i have (worst mistake of my life ever) you'd know that the only thing this company has been good for over the last 4 years is screwing shareholders massively .
    The only people ever to take a profit on this were those that invested in Jan 09 and sold in March 09.

So when we see that they have reneged on the deal and undercut it by 30% and then sold it on to their mates (like they have done with pretty much every CR) you can understand the frustration.

What you see will happen now is after the consolidation the price will drop a bit and then all of a sudden we will get a pump..... followed by a massive dump. And that will be the directors and their mates getting out with a nice tidy profit.

6 months later after the SP has dwindled massively they will issue another CR at a heavily discounted rate to their mates produce a bs ann about how we are about to strike it rich creating another pump an dump and so on and so forth.

These hacks have been swindling us for years.

Thats why we have such a pessimistic outlook of the latest round of structuring/consolidation as although it will stop the company from going into liquidation its unlikely to prove any benefit for us.

Honestly, if they had of started buying fish and chip shops all over Australia with the 10 or so million they have gotten out of us over the last 4 years we would be in a much much much better position than we are now.

Who knows we might achieve a company milestone and actually turn a profit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.