VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Jantimont,Thought you had smarts but will explain one point that...

1. 30 Posts.
    Jantimont,

Thought you had smarts but will explain one point that is relevant in the first person so you can follow.

My name is CB and i am the biggest shareholder in vil. have a couple of old mates that are directors. The company needs money and at .001 I can`t lose. I also get a commission underwriting my own deal. say 6%-8%

The first $500,000 at .001 I take up and sell down some to my associates. The 2nd $500,000 don`t look so good after basically ever other retail shareholder the raise a wide birth. Instead of doubling my money I may have to break even with just the commission as profit.

i then cannot or don`t wont to take up the $500k even though I have signed a contract/agreement to do so.
    the company still needs the money as Jontimont and others say it will die otherwise.

stuff losing money. who can I pass this $500k hot patato to and still maintain major influence over the company. Lukily the directors are not enforcing the companies right to furfil the contract. or maybe they start to tell me to pay up. OK its time for new directors who will agree. tHE STOCKBROKER CAN`T BE A WINNER AT .001 so I sell a few at .001 and get in the que for .0007c. luckily these new directos are not looking at the price on the agreement.
    so far there are some winners.
    CB -Keeps control with 8.4% -WINNER
    CB -isnt forced to honor the agreement- WINNER
    New directors- get offered free options that equal the lowest shareprice possible- WINNER

So far this is a great deal. All is needed is convince all the other shareholders that this is there only chance at take the CYPRUS deal of an instint 30% loss -LOSSER

Shouldn`t be hard. theres a few winners on the page and i know quite a few of the shareholders to vote in the consolidation if the stockbroker supports me. Whats the problem?

TRY ILLEGAL PLACEMENT
    A 3B already issued

I not much good at english Jantimont but I have a keen nose and understand corporations Law.

Happy Easter ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.