VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Gentlemen.I think the Australian Shareholders Association should...

1. 287 Posts.
    Gentlemen.
    I think the Australian Shareholders Association should be consulted regarding all this talk about the legalities of what VIL are up to.

Since the Company is based in Perth I suggest the best course of action would be for any of your Perth based holders to consult ASA in that City. One person there that some of my associates have had good relationships with would be John at 0893858895. He had had a lot of experience with O & G companies and could put you on the right track. Take note, I have met John and he is a very good guy. His position there is voluntary so please treat him with full respect.

I am a reasonably large holder in VIL and several other small WA O&G outfits. All I can say I wish I did not own shares in any of them.

I suggest you all should take care not to go overboard with bad mouthing Boards or individual directors on HC. At least 2 O&G listed Co's have managed to force HC to shut down related posts. In several instances they have defamation lawyers putting Writs on posters. It’s not really that they care so much what you say about them. Its because HC is such a good medium for shareholders to form action groups to try forcing boards to behave. Defamation action can be used to close down such action.

Cheers to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.