SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

is it me or has someone else seen anything , page-2

1. 20 Posts.
    Yes, but not with a reserves update. Seen the huge cash influx and no sp raise, at one point was actually lower than cash, so all their property was free stock price wise. So, I am not sure the controlling hands care about factual value any longer. The more the macro stays screwed up, the more we are becoming a fundamental driven market, where technical realities are almost useless. I always get the feeling now they just wait till they see a bunch of their buddies jump in, then they jump in for the ride, then sell, because their too scared to hold on and lose money when the macro crashes again.

If the macro does not change, this fact may not change. I agree this is a great stock, not going to move on the ASX, so a move should help. But I find myself completely changing the way I think about investing, and Sundance is a perfect example. Value out the wazoo, and no one who matters cares. On the other hand, it does allow us lowly retail investors to accumulate more at a good price, when otherwise perhaps we wouldn't have been able to.

All IMHO

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.