SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

G'day,As a long term holder of SEA, from the initial float, and...

1. 10 Posts.
    G'day,

As a long term holder of SEA, from the initial float, and a top ten share holder until Opes Prime wiped me out ramblings below.

Sea has never been a hyped market darling. It's conservative approach combined with multiple joint ventures (Resulting in low percentages in wells drilled) has not attracted the wild cat buying that Australian resource investors love. Until now this has been a detriment to the company.

I believe the company is now evolving from a junior speculative play to something an institutional investor would find attractive. Jamie McCoy (Former CEO) was no fool and his steady hand has set the foundations for Eric to take this company to the next level. Sea is, and has traditionally been a non-liquid stock. Therefore for sophisticated and institutionally investors to gain percentages they will drive the share price substantially higher. My belief they accumulate to $1+.

Yes at this time in history fundamentals don't apply to herd mentality. This is why the share price on current news is where it is (I fail to believe the current news was priced in adavance into the share price)

So in short.... Hold on...Accumulate on dips.... The institutional investors will come.... from there the true price and value for the company will reward us all.

Believe

Bakken.... Sorry it always takes me a bottle of Red to post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.