CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

is it mid november yet?, page-6

1. 143 Posts.
    There is nothing for them to say until the meeting. Everything will be held off until then. They will not want to give anyone enough time to arm themselves up with any questions about any announcements before then.

They will be being very careful and calculated about this.

They truly know that there is not an announcement on earth that will change the direction of the SP upward sufficient to satisfy all shareholders.
    Too many people are ready to jump off at the earliest opportunity if the SP does take off and this will only bring any rise in the short term to a sudden halt.
    Remember that any announcement in recent months has done nothing but assist the SP to trend down and settle at the current low level. Any spike up has always been followed by a return to the downward or sideways trend at this low level.

We can remain optimists but rest assurred that our board will be planning to exit this whole mess in the quickest and tidiest way they can with total disregard for the retail investor.
    My pick, they will quit the whole lot and start up again somewhere after they have spent all their high salaries and fees.
    The alternative is to simply close all operations and walk away.

I bet they have already advised some shareholders that the market is tough and mines are closing!
    All IMHO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.