NVX 1.37% 72.0¢ novonix limited

Singh. we new about the structure of the performance rights and...

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Singh. we new about the structure of the performance rights and salaries and directors fees before we purchased .. it had been well documented .. You should have done your homework ...Shares go up ..Shares go down ... as you know... its the nature of how the stock markets work ..and directors and management get paid for their success in strategy and tactics , technological know how and their proven ability to get the job done.
    What's important is the generation of a solid and rising cash flow ..and a solid increasing EBITDA ..Now that's what the Directors have to deliver in due course ..and it's very demanding .. it's not the fluttering wings of a few cents of financial movement ...If cents are that important to you ..,and not the many dollars that may lie ahead ...then you are going to have some sleepless nights..so prepare yourself for what scared and greedy investors can do to the share price in the day to day cut and thrust of the market.
    I assure you the madness of stock markets is not for the faint hearted...and a bad market correction may send many to the hospital!!... I'm serious I've seen it ..However that is the nature of investment in shares that are quoted on Stock Markets...So please tighten your safety belt . I'm sure you might get to like the road bumps ahead!!!It can all become quite addictive!!!
    However it's all your decisions ..you do your homework ..and whether you stay the course or find something more to your flavour is all up to you..Nobody is standing there handing out dollars.
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $354.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $626.9K 858.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19670 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.