RTM reefton mining nl

I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYTHING YOU CUNNING LITTLE PARASITICAL...

1. 2,452 Posts.
    I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYTHING YOU CUNNING LITTLE PARASITICAL CREEP....
    I do not hold ANY RTM shares or options. I invited the ASX to do ANY investigation (and it's about time they do...) they deem appropriate, LEGALLY Appropriate that is, that CAN, Should, EXPOSE the scums of the earth that are using H/C to exploit the inexperience of individuals....
    I am ONLY DOING what I am doing Not to gain anything.
    I am just trying to help those poor guys who have bought RTM and now are panicking because of some inhumane creeps who are down rumping RTM ( many other stocks as well) so they (and you??? one of them???) can buy at very low prices...Then uprumping the same stock , using differing nick names!!
    I thing it is only proper in a democratic society like ours to ask for the intervention of the authorities.
    Then we will see who is doing what, and what is his ultimate, ulterior motive for doing so....
    ...I do not want to go any further for the time being.....
    One thing however I would like to reiterate......
    I am doing what I am doing because I believe those poor souls must be given equal opportunity and information from the proper places, company, aythorities , prior to their making a purchasing or selling decision.
    Not from despicably inhumane parasites like, saxien, burpless and yourself...
    Your motives "mate" are anything but altruistic.
    about time that becomes public knowledge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.