RTM reefton mining nl

is it not amasing?, page-8

1. 3,274 Posts.
    Give it a break. I do not have 'multi nicknames'. I've only got the one on Hotcopper. As for calling someone a 'parastical little creep' - get a grip, you have quite accurately described yourself; though if your mother heard you call someone that she'd open a can of Greek whoop on your arse. As for not having shares or options in Reefton - frankly I don't know whether you have or not. Though I do know for a fact you were ramping the guts out of TAS right round the time it spiked and died in the butt - burning a lot of people in the process.

Some of your posts are absolutely priceless: top 10 Most Deranged Rantings of all time on Hot Copper! And you face some pretty stiff competition!

I'm certainly not going to be buying into Reefton after what's happened now: I've traded it a few times, but I've shot my bolt after the latest debacle. The Kiss of Death is when you arrive and start giving it the thumbs up.

By the look of it you're used to yelling and screaming at people and getting your own way, and if that doesn't work you'll devolve to talking in a foriegn language to make you feel superior: a fine representative of your culture you are. No wit, no talent, and no friggin' idea.

C'mon, bro! Call your man in Jo'burg and find out the word on the street, about what's happening in Namibia! While you're on the line to him you could ask him for a clue, its pretty clear you don't have one in this country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.