PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

. Wow guys, things are heating up in the posts here! There is...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Wow guys, things are heating up in the posts here!

There is absolutely no point venting such anger in this forum because:
    1. The market will re-rate ABU when it thinks the time is right
    2. Management will run the company as it sees fit
    3. Over-analysing ABU's mining progress, the costs of fuel, the weather, the drill results won't change the sp
    4. The ABU management couldn't care less about this HC forum
    5. Dissecting every announcement and every word that ABU uses doesn't change anything
    6. Making predictions about dividends, take-overs and profits is pure speculation and likely far from reality
    7. We have absolutely no control of ABU, the board, the head grades, or the future of the company

Those with anger issues should go the AGM and yell at DH and the Board and see if that makes a difference!

For the rest of us it is a waiting game, that's all we can do! And that has been many years for me.

I deal with my frustrations at the sp, and my wife wanting to kill me for buying ABU in the first place, by not becoming totally absorbed, consumed and fanatical with the stock. Being light-hearted helps me!

ABU has great potential to be a successful mid-tier Gold miner with a much higher sp. Just when that will happen is anyone's guess and very dependent on the US$ price of Gold.

Getting upset, angry, stamping one's feet, having tantrums and sending death threats to the Board will change nothing. Better to chill out, relax and take whatever comes! Well that's my opinion but a good bottle of scotch or two does help immensely!
    Last edited by bruce13: 16/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10646362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21374699 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.