TMS 0.00% 2.0¢ tennant minerals limited

is it now ??, page-28

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: Fat Losses Hi Selwyn,

Thanks for taking the time to advise on this. With any stock selection, no matter how wise, intrinsic, or fireproof, caution (and strong research) is required.

I have followed Fat Prophets on this since January, but did not enter the stock until last Wednesday, after they advised to exit.

FP has certainly been shaken by their experience with, and disappointment regarding, TMS. Hence, their exit signal last Tuesday.

My views, however, have been shaped from an entirely different perspective, but nonetheless will continue to exercise caution.

I am still hoping though to post my own analysis of TMS (akin to how I posted on UEC and HTA last year) as soon as I get the chance.

As part of that analysis, I am also looking at the Top 20 list and comparing it to what has occurred over the last 5 years. Some of the top holdings have been intact for 5 years, now, or have been associated with previously outsourced deal arrangements such as through NINE (PBL, 1999), and Hoyts /MEG (CPH, 2000, and 2001).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115555 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 847764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.