I didn't say anything to that effect Max. Of course they do. All...

1. 5,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I didn't say anything to that effect Max. Of course they do. All countries involved contribute to the pantomime we are all expected to believe, while good people on both sides are expected to sacrifice their lives in battle. For what? First comes the identity politics, creating groups for people to identify with. Like Nato. Then comes consent, to convince the people in that group that the other group (Russia) is a dire threat, which they were not. Putin at first wanted to join the EU twenty years ago. Now with the US bringing nuclear capable strike carrier battle groups into positions closer to Russia, it puts Russia into a position where a limited nuclear strike would be difficult to achieve. If Russia uses a small nuke the US could use that for an all out first strike justification. If an all out war does happen, with the USA and Europe totally destroyed, get ready to learn Chinese if Australia survives. All I can say is what a completely inept bunch of politicians we have now to have reached this point. All for US hegemony. All over before the end of this year, when Russia has the Satan2 ICBM's in service.
    That is worst case IMO. It may just turn out lovely with everyone friendssmile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.