OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

Is it Possible?, page-4

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    The pint here is, that we cannot hope to believe that ADRC will be incorporated as part of iPhone 7 hardware (as a mini modem?) - i think the Intel guys have been working on the new chipset for some time (there are several news stories about the 'team' Intel set up last October)

BUT, and this is a major but, the fact that Intel will be source the new gen of chips supplied to Apple, the fact the XPED are very close to Intel, makes in INEVITABLE that in future iPhone releases, WILL incorporate ADRC :- noting the ADRTC can be ported to many chipsets. The open source nature of Apple software (despite the controlling nature of Apple) does provide synergism very well.

Once this happens, well, then you have a new IOT standard : fait accompli.

I actually believe that there is even more to this, and convinced that ADRC will be incorporated into the next generation of Macs and MacBooks. This is purely based on the deafening silent response i got when i tried to get info out of an Apple technician earlier this year in Silicon valley. (should have primed him with more beer!)

Anyway enough of that, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.