SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

is it possible, page-29

1. 2,209 Posts.
    ok nahidia, from what youve posted why the did you buy this stock in the first place?
    according to you they dont have a product or decent management.
    From memory you have bagged the company from your very first post. Why do you still hold?
    You said you wouldnt speak on the chinese or mexican govts yet told me to get my facts right.
    Have the surveys in mexico finished ?
    Has the major drug testing in mexican schools started?
    Is China still a communist state?
    Look into how they do business.
    Youve compared the us govt to the nsw govt youve got to be kidding me dont you?
    Have you dealt with the us govt over a sustained period have you?
    Have you worked for the FDA?
    The co was advised to apply for the 510 by the fda then look at the main reason the want more data.
    Read the co's ann the FDA contradicted itself in my opinion thats blindsided but thats my opinion.
    Yes the sp is down and none of us are happy with that but i do deal with fedral govt commissions and depts and they continually tell you one thing then ask for another.
    Whether you believe me or not i dont care.
    By the way whay you said:
    "As for being in a position of being the lead supplier for drug testing what makes anyone think that this product will be embrased by organisations requiring drug testing facilities. We already have breath testing in various forms and the world is aware of the so called saliva method."
    i gather you are saying there is a breath testing device for illict drugs that is better than oraline?
    please enlighten me.
    And world is aware of the so called saliva testing?
    youve made a statemnt like that and youve bought shares in sbn go figure.

Honestly if you hate the company so much sell on the next spike, and yes i believe there will be one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.