VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I'm familiar with your humorous and conspiritorial analysis of...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I'm familiar with your humorous and conspiritorial analysis of the gold market Siamese but please tell us why inconsistent flow rates at the beginning of a test phase are so dire for you? Please put it in context of exploration and not a literal reading of those words of course as that would beyond daft wouldn't it?

Raks...where is the smart money if its not in the top 20? No change there. Smart money is informed money, not traders who achieved a higher price than todays. That's just a throwaway line far below you usual standard sorry to say. Considering there was 81 mil odd shares placed at 2.6 cents recently which included directors, and even those have not been reported sold, I think you need to pay more attention to words like "commercial discovery" and "high pressure" and "excellent porosity" and then look at the incredible success stories in salt dome formations.
    Its a punt, but as a holder I'm prepared to defend against weak analysis from non holders until the fat lady sings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.