RMI 5.56% 1.7¢ resource mining corporation limited

is it really over, page-2

1. 6,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Hi Tannee,

Like yourself, my current paper losses on this stock are the worst in my collection ... which is really saying something with all of them pretty sick because of the meltdown crisis anyway. I bought mine at the bargain price of .135 ages ago and my only option now is to hold and keep waiting for something (anything will do) to happen. Last time I emailed them, a generalised media release resulted that simply stated what was already known to the market!

The recent financial crisis and fall from grace by mining coys generally won't help, neither will the current talk of China reducing imports and low Ni prices.

I can't imagine what is behind the holdup on the Wowo lease renewal .... it's not like they are dealing with the highly bureaucratic EPA in Oz is it? Also, still no news on all those who are said to be tendering on the Fe interests! Like yourself, maybe some HC soul out there will read our pleas and pass on some news (any news will do) of RMI status and its S/T prospects? Good luck with your position on this stock tannee!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.