SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

wabest,1. Fixing their cost problems will take time and you are...

1. 43 Posts.
    wabest,

1. Fixing their cost problems will take time and you are right it won't be quick turnaround - but, they have made the right decisisons now to fix this problem - no point looking back.

2. The new CEO has been in the job a short time AND their Jun09 Half guidance was spot on. Outcomes of the strategic review, appear to be honest and realistic with a mandate on lower cost higher-margin gold production - a CLEAR shift from the past which focussed on higher production - which parts don't you believe?

These changes take time and not without risk, but then all gold stocks have risk, challenges etc. For example, PNA, OZL to name a few. How would you feel if you bought PNA at 1.20 and saw it drop to 0.08 last year in a matter of months.

3. All investors have been dissapointed, not just the institutions. One minute they're out the next they're back in, just look at CBA's recent Announcements.

If SBM can meet it's finacial obligations this financial year i.e. sort out the Convertible Notes and the Aus Gold Price goes higher the institutions will buy it. IMO it will and that's why I hold and look to add. Volumes are high, so someone is buying it at these prices. If you want to wait 12 months then wait OR more to the point if the stock is so bad and as you say key people in the company are negative why bother looking at it? Well buddy, I've got my own key source and his name is Tim Lehany +61 3 8660 1900. Check him out.

kbxk508

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $687.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 278140 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 744228 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.