SBM 4.65% 22.5¢ st barbara limited

Yes its bad and the worst part is they are flagging a 12 month...

1. 153 Posts.
    Yes its bad and the worst part is they are flagging a 12 month cash squeeze and if all goes well then things will be rosier in 12 months time.

That means the stock is going to get smached for 12 months.

The instos etc know they can come back in 12 months without risk of the stock moving up in their absence. I just see wave after wave of insto selling into the laps of the small punter think they are buying a bargain because it was 10 or 20 cents higher just a short while ago.

If the company has to do another raising ievr the next 12 months the repeated shafted instos (hahahah - couldn't happen to a nicer pack of bastards) are going to be absolutely ferral with their pricing.

The next raising is more likely to be around 10 cents than 20 is my view.

Could you then imagine the humiliation if the company had to do a capital reduction because it just has too many shares on issue? I can see this company having a billion shares floating around before they are out of the woods.

Things just keep going wrong at the mines, will that really change? This is very hard mining, things go pear shaped all the time. Living with high costs is not an option, its death by a thousand cuts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $184.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.8¢ 21.5¢ $512.5K 2.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 492803 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 548490 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.