JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Let me tell you a story about a crooked private deal made by two...

1. 191 Posts.
    Let me tell you a story about a crooked private deal made by two deceitful persons. The first person, let's call him/her DP made this illegal deal with another person of another company, let's call him/her H, where both having in mind to deceive shareholders, but tried very hard to make the deal look rather genuine.

Although any amounts could have been picked, these two persons plucked a figure of say around $780,000 for DP to "pretend" to purchase shares in Mr/Mrs H company, and not to make the plot looking too suspicious, they picked another figure of say $800,000, a figure as close as possible to the first, for Mr/Mrs H to "pretend" to buy shares in Mr/Mrs DP's company. However, at all times both persons having in mind to provide 200 million votes for Mr/Mrs DP and nothing else.

The obvious mistake made by Mr/Mrs DP was the purchase of 6 million shares in Mr/Mrs H's company at an inflated price with a premium of 85% of current share price, with an immediate loss of $380,000 for the shareholders of Mr/Mrs DP's company. However, Mr/Mrs H was offered 200 million shares at rock bottom price with an instant gain of $400,000 based on current share price.

Mr/Mrs DP who has no morals, will go to any length for 200 million votes, even at a loss of $380,000 to his company's shareholders. Mr/Mrs H wanted assurance that he/she will make money on the crooked deal and certainly did, at the tune of $400,000 gain.

I hope that all of you will find this story quite interesting, although it is only a story.

Remember the old saying "Good will always triumph over Evil".

End of story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.