BMO 0.00% 0.5¢ bastion minerals limited

is it ripe for takeover, page-10

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    BMO will report very low production for Dec-06 quarterly as the Area 1 mine will be exhausted but this has already been forshadowed in the Sep-06 Qrtly.

Of more importnace will be any other commentary about Area 2 where production will be expected to commence in earnest now.

I'm not expecting too much excitement yet, but next 3 months will be of interest. These guys have done everything they had planned to do and I don't really understand where Tricha gets his ideas from...some very emotive comments there which are not really supported by any facts.

Other gold stocks may have done better than BMO thus far but they are no failure...some people have unrealistic expectations sometimes. Yes....they have struck delays from time to time but this is inevitable when you move from explorer to producer. I can think of a couple of higher profile small caps in Gold who have definitely had DISASTROUS a 2006 but BMO is not one of them.

I expect 2007 will be one of steady progress & price appreciation for BMO...something that cannot be said for Bendigo Mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.532M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3050000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1209250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.