DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

is it safe re escrow shares.

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    As of today 265 million shares were released from escrow which appeared to cause a minor panic.

Was it justified? I think not.

Who are the shareholders? Well a quick look at the Top 20 is well worth the trouble.

Australon Enterprises Pty Ltd holds 249,975,000 shares or 50.55% of the company. Newpage Pty Ltd has 111,764,706 or 22.60%. The next three biggest shareholders with 9.5% combined appear to be Singaporean or Malaysian based.

That means the Top 2 shareholders control over 73% of the scrip and clearly Australon isn't about to sell without losing control. Newpage P/L appears to be the vehicle of the meter technology vendors and no doubt if the concept is even half as good as it looks they won't be selling either.

I'm guessing the next three biggest shareholders are not sellers either meaning it looks like over 81% of the stock is not available to trade.

Now here is something interesting.

Number 7 shareholder is a company called Commonwealth Mining Ltd with 2.827 million shares as at the last Top 20. A quick search reveals that Commonwealth Mining is a subsidiary of - wait for it - Lakes Oil Ltd (LKO). I hope they still hold, wouldn't it be good to see Lakes finally make a quid out of something even if it doesn't turn out to be drilling holes in Victoria...

All this is of course complete speculation but I'm also told that the buyers recently have been blueblood brokers which would account for the orderly purchasing.

I still think this company is going to reward those with a little patience possibly big time....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.