TAM 0.00% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

is it the right time to buy now?, page-14

1. 4,326 Posts.
    catsgrave i will an swer your question in two parts.

firstly look staright at the first line of your question
    "Hi Tam traders,"

traders will tell you to buy. there has been many opportunities to make money on day trades for a long time on TAM its just that now istead of the trades being 3cents and 3.3cents yur buyng at 6 and selling at 6.5cents, you can still make money. However use tight stop losses this is highly volatile at present and goes both way fast.

my second answer is from an investor perspective, i invested in TAM at near on half a cent. that was near on 12 months ago, have i bought more recently, no, because as vayama said why would i when i could have bought at 3cents a month ago.

so to answer you question, yes you should buy TAM if you see a trading opportunity, use tight stop losses and don't be greedy or unrealistic with your trade. But imo i wouldn't buy TAM at 6.5cents to hold for say 8cents.. even though i think it will get there by christmas. I would probably buy TAM at 5cents to hold for 8cents but why do that when you can trade all the way along.

hope y post makes sense, trying to give you two angles on it. but yes, theres plenty of money to be made here... STILL. just play it safe.

Best of luck,
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 528071 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 54642 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.