TAM 3.45% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

is it the right time to buy now?, page-28

1. 9,286 Posts.
    Trent

I am not a trader. More of a 'buy cheap and hold' investor but when my sell target is reached or I regard something as overvalued I sell.

I am on holidays at the moment so I have time to post. I do not mind spending the day on market looking for a quick trade or buy based on an ASX announcement but that is about it.

Ocean swim in the morning & evening, sit on balcony with laptop during the day with bush and hill views around me.

My ASX style is looking for cheap opportunities. For example, last January CXM announced a very large deal. I do my fundamental analysis and establish a long term price target (which I usually post on HC). I was buying the stock from 17.5 and 26 cents from January to May.

Now it is Sept and the deal is about to be finalised, just needing FIRB approval (due any day now). Price reached 60 cents yesterday and has plenty of upside over the next few years.

Took my first profits off the table yesterday at 60 cents (only 16% over holdings) just to be conservative and discipled plus to add to some cheap speculative opportunities I like (QMN and USA). CXM I did not regard as speculative but safe, easy and worry free.

Hoping to sell another 16% at 75 cents soon and then be free carried.

Kind regards

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $101.0K 3.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 143646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.