TAM 6.25% 3.4¢ tanami gold nl

is it the right time to buy now?, page-43

1. 9,286 Posts.
    The issue is not whether TAM reached 6.8 cents and there was a missed opportunity for profit.

The issue is Catsgrave asked for advice and some of us took the conservative view.

For example, in my chat to Trent, I said holding CXM from 17.5 and have set long term (4 year) target (conservatively $3.50). I said sold some CXM at 60 cents and hope to sell more soon at 75 cents to be free carried. That was done today, with CXM rising 21% today for its high and I sold at 75 cents.

Similarly, i said sold some CXM at 60 cents to take some profits and add to my holdings in speculative shares USA and QMN. USA up 24% today & QMN in trading halt, pending capital raising, to drill next door to CDU.

So, for the benefit of newbie Catsgrave, what is the difference between my trading & TAM?

CXM still has large upside and QMN & USA whilst speculative have massive large potential upside.

However TAM has topped out and there is a chance it may fall back to 4 cents and stay there.

The economic fundamentals are against TAM and many posters on this thread agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.