TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

This latest stousch in the Court..and the High Court at...

1. 86 Posts.
    This latest stousch in the Court..and the High Court at that....surely it must beg the question, is he mad?

Every where you look, Andrews is in one Court or another....he says it wouldn't happen, he can walk away from contracts with the East West Link and wham, hes in Court defending another billion dollar compensation package, (((is he delusional))Andrews must have the most brilliant legal mind ever seen, or he surely is an idiot, when you are talking billions you gotta be good, when you're disputing billions, you gotta be brilliant.

Its time for 2 things to happen in politics to prevent Australian being internationally humiliated.

1. The requirement of a sanity test, bugger being sympathetic, to those mentally impaired if anyone is a few pills short.....he/shes out.
    2. No one be allowed to stand unless they are post graduate qualified..we want an elite on the world stage.

And I dont care if we get rid of some of the monkeys already there..our best need compete on the world stage, not outta sympathy, but from talent. The Andrews way can only lead to International disaster and humiliation. I predict the new word for an idiot, will be **ANDREWED**...and boy oh boy are we all going to be ANDREWED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.