VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Is it time for a share consolidation?, page-13

1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Unfortunately, FiveCent, I don't know any more than retail SH and that is the truth. Whilst indigo doesn't sell despite the frustrations of holding for so long and being promised so much, I understand that. I too am very frustrated with where things are at in terms of SP especially but also lack of advancement in Bunyu financing, the gold and lithium assets, downstream etc. I have built up my position on the back of numerous CR starting all the way back in the Mozambique and Steven Hunt days and not selling other than to book a capital loss and in which case i buy back later to hold my position. I am a long-term investor in all my various holdings and with VRC i have no choice but to hold as we rarely ever get a liquidity event of the level I need if I ever wanted to exit my position. As possum2 says graphite (like lithium at the moment) is in the doldrums and all graphite and lithium companies are suffering at present, it's a fact! Until the supply side tightens and demand increases nothing is going to change, I believe. However, if we are to believe what we continually read about graphite then it's a matter of when, not if. We see it all the time in the commodity cycle, I believe graphite will have its day in the sun but who knows when. I personally have no choice but to WAIT my position is too big to exit in an orderly fashion BUT I still believe! If I didn't believe I would have started dribbling stock out long time ago. I have taken $m losses on stocks before in particular the last 24 months so I'm not afraid to exit if I feel there is no hope and management are incompetent or worse "crooks". The other thing we need to remember is that we are going through one of the worst periods for Capital Raising, IPO's and speculative end of the market combined in recent times. Everyone is risk averse and just trying to protect their capital.
    So back to your original question, no I don't know any more than retail holders, but I do believe Prashant is doing a good job and trying his best with the resources he has been given, maybe he is not the best salesman, but he understands financial control and getting the most out of a dollar, hence why I am prepared to keep supporting him. Someone mentioned "45%" believe me I think this is a better deal for Volt than me as I would have preferred a 0.004 conversion, but the thinking was to go to supportive SH's and not the "vulture funds" who only want to screw the company to its knees so they can convert at a lower price and then dump stock. At some stage one has to protect their investment! Is it throwing good money after bad? who knows only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.