SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Considering the SPP was oversubscribed by about $5.2m there must...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Considering the SPP was oversubscribed by about $5.2m there must still be a lot of money wanting to get in.

Just for sh15s and giggles let's say $2.5m wants in ASAP, that's demand for over 20m shares at 12c. Considering we only churn 1-2mill a day there's still plenty of drive and dry powder.

while I got less than half of what I applied for, the scale back has added strength to the SP and I'm happy about that.

in regards to an Ann re results at F/H, I'd initially thought 2 weeks or from when drilling began as that seemed reasonable but I ain't no driller or geo and other had mentioned that we could have had all those holes well and truly finished by now. Either way won't be long before we know and with the SP well in the green for those LT holders who took up the SPP, plus the demand for shares from the scale back, it's all just happy dayz.

and in all honesty, I'm not that fussed if the F/H holes don't set the world on fire, it's those deep holes that have me salivating at the potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.