SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is it time for ISX to take Ownership Matters (OM) to court?, page-31

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    OK thank you for being the only one to respond despite some others continually crowing about how they are going to sue OM and how they are to blame for this.

3 legit questions, (I'm not trolling honestly, you choose whether you believe that or not) responses.

1) Your first point is right, it's well addressed in the response and seems a fairly rudimentary boo boo by OM. However... does them getting all the perf shares or a third illegitimately of them really mean there's not an issue? The materiality reduces (quite a bit) but it's still a lot of shares that just scraped by the hurdle. (And yes to be clear this is only if the concerns are proven but even under the ISX version there are shares issued that satisfy the criteria) so a factual stuff up and a bit rookie maybe but enough to instigate this and provide cause to sue?

2) The second point is neither here nor there. Maybe it makes the report read a bit worse and maybe there's some (conscious or subconscious) bias there) but the possible implication (others could argue stating of facts) hardly causes a 2.5 year suspension or gives rise to a law suit.

3) JK (and others here) flat out referenced lies not omissions, I'm still trying to understand what these were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.