QAN 0.33% $6.05 qantas airways limited

is it time for qan to dump international, page-15

1. 726 Posts.
    Gasman
    I feel you baby, I was six years with a Middle east airline
    And i know first hand about the cost cuts as well as flying on the a/c as a onboard chef ,we also did menu write ups and design. a number of times we got asked to write up designs to "as it was put stream line the service" and things like that when it should have been put make the product look like it does now but save the airline the cost of a pickle on the mezza plate.
    Also in the case with the carrier i was working for once this was done the next years catering budget was cut from the last and it just become a joke trying to explane to a guest on the a/c that this is a first class product with out crying in there soup.
    For me the straw that broke me one the news that we would be kissing off first class and going with a business class/cattle class config on the a/c ,thats when you know it is not going to get any better just bad,bad bad. from that point on. and yet the europe trash managment was happy to take there wage and snipe at you for not getting the blanket on time the same blanket that there cut out of the budget the last round of cost cuttings. If QF try and remove the first class product altogeter you can be shore that it is not going to end well for the crews retirement funds ref:delta air pilot retire funds.
    I have noted that some QF flights do push back with only a business/cattle config when in the past it use to be 3 class config,so if you ask me the decent for a very hard landing has begun,sorry to say. I don't even own QF shares but i am a bleeding aussie and what is happing is JUST WRONG MATE!.
    GASMAN767 KEEP THE ENGINES BURNING AND TURNING BIG FELLA IF YOU CAN.

CHEFFY747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.07 $5.98 $21.32M 3.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17414 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 36670 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.