is it time for rudd, page-18

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    If Rudd is re-elected leader then, for me, the most fascinating part of that scenario would be the ( untenable) positions of the many ALP pollies that backed Gillard eg Swan Roxon, Shorten Combet et al.
    The faceless men (and women) would not know what to do, or where to look. Rudd would seek retribution, the likes of which we have never seen.
    The backroom politics alone would give the coalition a gift wrapped victory.
    I am of the view that Rudd will not challenge now but allow Gillard to lose the election.
    Whilst he may think that he will be drafted to lead the ALP back from the wilderness, there would be others with different thoughts as to the leader…Shorten & Combet see themselves as the anointed ones. Then there are guys like Jason Clare. A dark horse but very palatable to the electorate. Don't think Tanya Plibersek would go away quietly.
    For me, regardless of one's political persuasion the current matrix make for great theatre.
    Shame the Coalition is being very very careful (bordering on boring) in what they say and do because if we had concurrent machinations then it would be just too good to be true.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.