CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

is it time to act yet, page-51

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Good post 9l;

The non-holders /holders thing gets a bit nasty. Virtually the whole market has gone barmy. Now more than ever the trend is your friend, and fundamentals are being looked at with more scuitiny by the broader market.

Companies releasing info that is "conceptual" are battered where as 18 months ago they used to put on 100% minimum.

MS has a good handle on the major cycles globally but has not really put these things into context when making announcements at what is a bearish/ sceptical market.

I have recovered all my loss from CVI of on all things VBA. The sector which got hammered the most.

All companies are investment vehicles and as such we should not let our desire/emotions counter common sence when making financial decisions. Companies dont win premierships and should not be treated like a sports club with die hard fans.

MS should really look at getting one thing bedded down no matter how small. Drilling updates would show real work is being done. Au/Cu and even on-shore was the main reason most here got on board in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.