CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

is it time to act yet, page-65

1. 5,079 Posts.
    "SO, if the merged entity can achieve a market cap of around $2-3billion"

Kevin that is if, I mean what has he come through with, look at the ann today, what was it for, he seems to have changed his mind during the day.

He told me existing holders will own 20%, but his USD 30 cents that we have been countinmg on from him, he now says
    "a price for a CityView share of US 30 cents . This may seem wishful thinking on my part"

it is not done, he has no idea, and tells us less.

Japozi,

I have heaps of e-mails with the same thinking, many I have never seen post on the stock, and with large holdings.

Tell me why he would want to do the merger before any drilling or production has started, who would benefit from that, and who is he supposed to work for.

Ask him the question, surely we can do that. tell me if he answers, he only answers the questions he wants to, like the BRR set up ones.

I am not going to sell at these prices, I want him to do a couple of things he says he is.

And I want the value from the copper mine, and not give it all to Pensador, why are we less than 20% of PWC price, cause the market are working it out at 10% of that.

What Pensador will bring to the table we don't know, after all they say they are now still negotiating the refinery, well half of what it was to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.