CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

"people who maybe paid more attention to points made by what you...

1. 82 Posts.
    "people who maybe paid more attention to points made by what you childishly call downrampers would now not be loosing money whereas those who followed the ramblings of you and your ilk are sitting on loses lol and yet your right" Quote Dott, Post #: 6588146

This is a case in point you are offering advice that is essentially saying "don't take the advice of XYZ". All invenstors should always make their own decesions and the fact you claim that your right and others are wrong because the SP is currently trending down doesn't prove a thing.

Many much more intelligent people have attempted to predict SP movements before and as many have discovered it is almost an impossible science. However it is clear to me shares do go up and down, and often with no apparant changes to the business or economic conditions. The point I am trying to make is that if you invest in a company with a plan and for XYZ reasons, if those reasons do not change then price should not be an major contributor to future decisions simply because price often does not represent fair value of a company.

Price in my opinion is viewed as a indicator of either sucess or possible mismangaement, but if things overall haven't changed (i.e business conditions, finance etc.) then markets are efficient enought to have allready priced in most information and unless the Annual reports are hiding debt and misleading illegally the punters then your claims that you saw "all of this coming" etc. etc. is simple rubbish, you like all other posters are not messhiah's and you can't predict the future simply you take a 50/50 guess up/down and when your right it goes to your head. This does not make for good investing and instead you should concentrate on investing in companies you are more sure of sucess if you don't like the balance sheet and fundamentals of CCC.

Note: I don't hold because this company doesn't meet my investing criteria until it is either clearly out of the downtrend or I see more progress at Dewitt etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.