A2M 0.07% $7.03 the a2 milk company limited

is it time to buy or to wait for a correction?, page-77

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hence my post on the 18-1-2017 "in 5 years time over half the world population will consume A2M. Yes A2 Milk is GOD sent."

The following is my opinion only, please Do Your Own Research.

We know that last year there were tests/researches regarding A1&A2, A2&A2 milks carried out in China, USA and Australia, a year on we still haven't seen the publish of the results, so I ask my self what are the possibilities to cause the delay, and I conclude that 3 following possibilities:

Note: All science research & publications are subject to peers reviews.

1-) All 3 tests/researches show completely different results, and further studies/research are needed, if this is the case, a public announcement should have been made to the public already.

2-) All 3 tests/researches show similar results but more tests data/information are needed before the results can be published hence the delay.

3-) All 3 results agree with one another pointing to harmful A1 protein in milk, how are they going to release the news with below implications:
    - Political impacts in dairy industries around the world.
    - how to gradually fade out the A1&A2 cows with causing lost of incomes to many farmers worldwide .
    - Worldwide governments would want to take actions sooner rather than later because of billions of dollars would be spent on medical/health fund.
    - A1&A2 milk will be labelled clearly that it can cause harm to health and it is consumers' choices - like cigarettes.

When we see Fonterra, dairy industries in USA, Europe... start to produce massive pure A2 Milk, then we know The End of A1&A2 milk is nigh.

Apology for any miss-spelling. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.03
Change
0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $5.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.04 $6.94 $3.255M 465.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 12630 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 9960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.