AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Wow - that's news to me hobbit. I should get paid some back fees...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wow - that's news to me hobbit. I should get paid some back fees then...

I have no agenda other than that I wish to appeal to this group to stop sowing seeds of doubt and back management. I wish them not to divert the focus of the company. It's simple really. Do I want the company to focus on the side of the business that is generating revenue, is growing at about 100% year on year at roughly 70% margins, that is on the cusp of making us potentially cash flow positive or waste our limited money chasing the blue sky pipe dream?

The focus should be on evolis and maximising our opportunity there. I've seen too many bios fail at trial no matter how promising. Bank the tangible and known asset. It doesn't mean I'm a company secret agent...

I don't know what the company has or has not done in terms of communication with Hawkeye. I do know that I once emailed the company about 5-6 years ago and received a response from Maria herself but not a 2nd reply to my reply. I agree the two parties should be talking. I don't agree with the behaviour displayed. It was all rosy about a month ago and now the pitchforks are out? I have not seen anything material change so can only interpret this as option holders venting their frustration. I've only come out of the woodworks because I feel the recent actions directly impact my investment and I'm not particularly happy about that. I'm more on HC to read and gather information. Most forums are like soap operas so I don't feel the need to post. I feel I've been pretty clear in my reasoning and pretty transparent about my agenda here and that's to get the group to think about their actions and how it may be negatively impacting the company and sp we all wish to see succeed and grow in a northerly direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1091271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1258985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.