BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Im all in and have dipped into the special cash reserves to buy...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Im all in and have dipped into the special cash reserves to buy more at these levels.

All in one sector and all in on one company, i do beleive in WRs and his leadership has done BRM share holders extremely well over the last 12 months even with the SP at $1.50 which would be about a 300% gain for the 12 months. Not to shabby of a return, was 600% at $3.

The most important thing to note is not so much the SP apreciation but the milestones that the company has acheived in the very short 12 months that WRs has been onboard.

When i first took a position in BRM the company only had a 30 million tonne resource.

12 months later the company has

:680 Million tonnes FE 59% and an upgrade this month which is over a 2000% increase and likely to have 1 billion Tonnes of product.

:Aprox $120 million in cash.

Now as far as rail and port access this wont happen overnight but WRs and the BRM team are working hard to get it over the line. The company seems to be run very very tight and has no leaky news. This is very good.

You got to take the good with the bad, its unfortunate for the people that paid above $2 but i can tell you that there are a few here with paper losses that would make ones head spin, just rememeber why we bought in the first place.

Keep the chin up boys BRM will bounce back with a vengence.

Giddy up BRM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.