DCC 0.00% 4.0¢ digitalx limited

is it time to sell DCC?, page-32

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    I bought DCC back in early November at about 17c and sold on 19/01 at about 32.5c based on TA, charts, and the fact that I wanted to be in the crypto markets somehow. I sold as soon as I saw the up trend start to falter, again based on TA.

Have been watching DCC ever since and have been surprised at the strength of the current downtrend. DCC has been in a strong downtrend since 02/02. Can't see any significant support until the SP reaches the 6.1c level, and definitely can't see any base forming yet.

If ever I have been able to get a bit back on my bad trades by selling and claiming the loss on tax I have, unfortunately not really an option for me anymore. The emotional relief I felt was in most cases worth taking the loss. Sort of a clear the decks strategy, learn from my mistakes, and move forward with a new sense of optimism.

Good luck to all the Holders. I'm still interested in DC, so when I see a base form and a potential trend change to up occurring I'll post again, probably with a chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $28.71K 716.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92684 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 30461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.